Father's Day at my daughter's school

Today, I went to my daughter's school and for almost one hour I was with the kids teaching a few things about logos... boy, at first, when I questioned if they know what logos are they answered 'No, what are logos?' :)
After a brief explanation I decided to make a challenge that I prepared earlier... I printed some logos, folded the paper in 4 parts and I only showed them the upper left quarter... and can you believe it?
They guessed correctly all the logos!!
After that I let them express themselves by drawing on the black board the logos they made up... Man, I'll never forget this wonderful experience...
Oh... and I received a nice signed 'certificate' made by my lovely daughter.
Thank you!

author
Jake Simms
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt utlaoreet dolore.