School Project: Xmas nativity scene // Presépio de Natal

Hi There,

What you're seeing below are pictures of a nativity scene we're making ​​with recycled materials - only, mandatory! - for the school's Christmas Project that my older daughter is in.

It is still a work in progress and, I must admit that I'm really impressed with the work done so far.
No, I'm not involved but my wife is. She has delicate and talented hands and she's helping my daughter to deliver a nice nativity scene. My only participation is to draw and paint the faces of the characters, i.e. Baby Jesus, Joseh and Mary, The Three Wise Man, etc.

The recycled materials are plastic, cardboard, styrofoam, tissues, etc... and some paint and/or crayons for face details.

It is a fun project and sometimes it involves a little discussion here and there :) on what materials to use but in the end we are going to be very proud with what we achieve.
It may not be a winner at school but it is certainly a awesome family quality time project that we have on our hands and we are enjoying every minute of it. :)

I'm leaving you with a couple of images. Promise to add a few pictures of the final set.

Cheers



author
Jake Simms
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt utlaoreet dolore.